dotMaps is now Coordinate
More collaboration, less conflicts and better project planning
Visualize your projects to make data-driven decisions.
Use scenario building for project resource and cost allocation.
Identify project overlaps and coordination opportunities.
Project Coordination Starts With a Map
Coordinate is a powerful project coordination tool to better manage the public Right of Way. The Coordinate application reduces the risk of project conflicts, saving organizations time and costs associated with duplicative and conflicting efforts. Conflicts are generated in real-time, leading to faster resolution.
Built using Google Maps and Google Cloud Platform, Coordinate includes a simple, intuitive map editing and creation tool. The result is a high-performance, easy-to-use application that effectively streamlines workflows for better project scheduling and resource management.
Coordinate is designed to support organizations whose operational success depends upon effective communication and accurate geolocation for ongoing projects, such as Departments of Transportation (DOTs), Public Works, State, and Government agencies, utility and gas companies, and commercial organizations.
- Built using Google Maps APIs and Google Cloud Platform.
- Intuitive project editing and creation tool - notifications and alerts to stakeholders.
- Visualization of all projects on maps, identifying conflicts and opportunities.
- Admin view of recently modified projects; admins can approve changes
Manage multiple projects within a single location.
- Seamless sync with multiple data formats, including designs, transmittal forms, PDFs, MOUs, and more.
- Project updates in real-time; users get email alerts with any changes.
- Reduced risk of overlapping projects and duplicated efforts, saving organizations time and money.
- Reliable backup with 99.9% up-time guarantee and powered by the same infrastructure as Google.com.
- Consolidated data for a centralized hub of information that increases productivity with quick accessibility.
- Improved inter and intra-agency collaboration with real-time communication and sharing of project information.
- Increase citizen satisfaction with faster projection completion and disaster recovery, from road repairs to new construction.
MAKING HYBRID AND MULTI-CLOUD WORK FOR GOVERNMENT
Hybrid and multi-cloud environments are the future of government computing. Agencies increasingly will use a mix of on-site and cloud-based resources to meet their current needs while modernizing to meet tomorrow’s demands. Watch this on-demand webinar to explore the opportunities and challenges of multi-cloud and hybrid computing for government agencies.
What we're up to
Let’s find the right
solution for you
YOUR BUSINESS OBJECTIVE
SADA helps you mobilize Google Cloud to meet your business objectives head on—no matter what your challenge.
We’ve helped thousands of clients across all industries tackle their biggest challenges, accelerating innovation with efficient, customized solutions.
As the Google Cloud Global Partner of the Year two years running, we know how to maximize the power of Google Cloud to meet your objectives.
Developed with repeatable, consistent methodologies, SADA POWER service products are fine-tuned to reduce risk and accelerate time to value.
Solve not just for today but for what's next
We'll help you harness the immense power of Google Cloud to solve a business challenge, make your data actionable or transform the way your work.