Google File Server Migration to Google Drive
The ROI of G Suite
Read the 2019 Forrester report on the Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) of G Suite for real-world examples of organizations who’ve realized revenue growth, cost savings, increased efficiency and significant ROI after implementing the productivity suite.
Retain And Share Critical Business Data
In today’s world, running a business requires efficient management on-site and online. SADA Systems provides your organization with the tools to take your business to the digital realm by offering easy Google Drive migration services so you can access and share all your files and folders any time and on any device.
Knowing the challenges companies face when attempting to properly use technology to run a business, SADA provides a way to consolidate business data files into a single, universal cloud-based storage system while reducing the cost of on-premise storage. SADA's Google Drive migration solution alleviates the need to manage multiple cloud and on-premise file storage and collaboration systems that present today's information workers with accessibility challenges. IT departments are no longer burdened with high costs and unnecessary maintenance and can rest assured that this file server, built on Google Drive, can handle the migration and storage needs of the company.
Google Drive migration offers a solution for organizations to retain and share critical business data that covers all file types including: documents, videos, photos, and more. Organizations with remote offices (or users that are frequently on-the-go) can take advantage of Google Drive's centralized cloud repository and gain access to a shared body of knowledge anywhere, anytime, and from any device. Migrating to a virtual file server gives users the ability to open, access, and read files without the need to install and run the files' proprietary software. This cuts down on the need to purchase and install expensive licenses for users who simply require "view-only" access to a file.
- Migration to a virtual file server where all types of files can be uploaded to the cloud.
- Maintain domain access permissions and settings.
- Access up-to-date versions of your files anywhere with Google Drive.
- Multi-device access to data (PC, MAC, IOS, Android, RIM, and Windows devices).
- Powerful, secure, and reliable technology to keep your business running smoothly.
- Analyze Customer Needs - SADA ensures the client's environment meets system requirements and works closely with the client to understand the exact business drivers and project objectives. Required information is gathered (such as total data size and permission levels) regarding the file server, as well as timeline and other considerations.
- Customer Environment Configuration - SADA works with the client to configure G Suite Drive and prepare for the migration of data from the File Server. An expert SADA deployment engineer will lead the technical installation and deployment of the tool(s).
- Data Migration and Deployment - SADA deployment engineer will begin, monitor, and support the migration of data from the File Server to Google Drive. SADA’s Project Manager will guide the project following best practices, and collaborate closely with the client to ensure user expectations and timing are set up for success. Trainers are also available to drive end user adoption of cloud storage - including accessing migrated data, and storing new data.
SADA’s expert Google Drive migration services assure a seamless and timely migration of data from traditional file servers to Google Drive. We deploy a lightweight and powerful enterprise grade migration tool to fit your environment that will help your business move forward and thrive in the digital world.
Transformation Success With the Right Partner
With over 20 years of proven expertise in technical consultation and related services, SADA has become the go-to partner for successful business transformation and IT modernization. As a Google Cloud Premier Partner with multiple specializations, SADA has served over 3000 clients and migrated over 25 million users to the cloud.
Comprehensive assessment to strategize on solutions tailor-made for your unique business needs.
Expert business and technology consultation to streamline your operations, evaluate your workflows, and develop roadmaps and plans for success.
Migration & Implementation
Expert project management for smooth migration and transition to cloud solutions.
Accelerate user adoption and ROI with customized training and organizational change management services.
Award-winning managed services with customer support 24/7/365 from US-based Google-certified technicians.
Insights & Updates
Our team comes out with weekly content on topics that cover the entire Google Cloud ecosystem, including G Suite. From collaboration best practices to new innovations in the cloud, we’ll keep you up to date on the industry’s trending topics.
Follow us on Social for latest updates:
Why Media And Entertainment Companies Are Going G Suite
The nation's top media and entertainment organizations are embracing G Suite to transform secured sharing of digital content, collaboration between globally distributed teams, and insights. Watch this panel discussion with four of SADA’s M&E clients discussing why they went Google.
G Suite: Designed to Meet the Needs of All Organizations
Give your educational institute a competitive advantage with an all-inclusive, cloud productivity suite that empowers teams, educators and students as they learn and innovate together.
Government & Nonprofits
With cost effective, web-based email, calendaring, documents and more, G Suite for Government & Nonprofits redefines how teams collaborate to deliver citizen service and mission impact while meeting the most demanding data security requirements.
Learn how healthcare organizations like Lahey Health are streamlining operations, improving the patient experience, and making mobile healthcare easier with G Suite.
Retail businesses across the globe are going Google to collaborate seamlessly and reach customers faster. Learn how Z Gallerie has boosted productivity in stores nationwide with G Suite.
Changes in the manufacturing sector are leading many companies to reassess their approach to collaboration. Learn how G Suite helps manufacturers stay competitive in a global market.
Get More Done with Voice and G Suite
Maximize G Suite’s productivity advantages by integrating Google Voice, the ultimate cloud-based telephony solution.