Celebrating the successes of 2021
As we come to the end of this challenging and eventful year, we at SADA applaud our customers, partners, and teams for their innovations, resilience, and collaborative spirit. We end the year thoroughly inspired and ready to seize new opportunities. Together, we’re all in!
Our customers provided us with so many high points in 2021 that it would be impossible to mention every award, major deal, best-of list, or jaw-dropping growth story. But we wanted to take a moment to recognize some of the customers who transformed us as a company while we helped them transform their organizations with Google Cloud.
Six—count ‘em—six SADA customers were named Google Cloud Customer Award Winners this year. This is huge. The award, given out at Google Cloud Next ’21, recognized organizations for overcoming complex industry challenges, confronting current events with innovation, and producing quantifiable results for their customers, users, and the world.
The six winners:
- Sony Pictures Imageworks: Media & Entertainment
- Quantum Metric: Cross-Industry
- Block.one: Financial Services
- State of Arizona: Government
- Tassat: Financial Services
- MariaDB: Cross-Industry
We love it when bold bets pay off big! For a number of our customers, embracing Google Cloud sparked new initiatives, incredible growth, and an abundance of opportunities. Here are just a few highlights:
Meow Wolf blew our minds by leveraging Anthos to build their incredible Omega Mart installation in Las Vegas.
Enterprise software company MadHive doubled down on Google Cloud with a $100 million deal with SADA to significantly expand its use of the platform, strengthening its ability to solve widespread industry problems like fraud, transparency, privacy, and interoperability for their clients.
Sony Pictures Imageworks, a Google Workspace Customer of the Year, sparked our imaginations with their creativity, deploying Workspace solutions for better collaboration among international teams.
The blockchain innovators at Block.one migrated from AWS to GCP in a big way, enabling them to scale their technology while providing them with a more resilient infrastructure.
ARLIS (Applied Research Laboratory for Intelligence and Security) ushered in the future of cybersecurity by leveraging GCP to address the four critical areas of silicon chip security.
Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) company PacketFabric moved heaven and earth (or rather, 30 petabytes of data) in one of the most impressive cloud migrations we’ve ever seen.
Google Cloud Customer Award Winner Quantum Metric scaled up fast, and now processes more than 1 billion unique user sessions (22% of all worldwide Internet users!), 15 PB of network traffic, 6 PB of cloud storage, and 150-plus PB of data analysis.
Evite enjoyed triple-digit growth after migrating to GCP, which, come to think of it, sounds like a great excuse to throw a party!
Neustar, global leaders in identity resolution, made major strides when they moved their tech stack to the cloud, migrating petabytes of data from their identity resolution platform to Google Cloud using over 175,000 Cloud Dataproc jobs, over 11,000 BigQuery tables, tens of thousands of Google Cloud Storage buckets, and hundreds of Dataflow jobs.
SADA is proud to partner with innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) companies to amplify our shared visions. This year, we welcomed the following 16 new partners to our SaaS Alliance program, with many more to come:
- Authentic8, a solution that provides security between apps and external resources.
- Blue Triangle, a digital experience management platform that provides real-time insights to drive optimal business outcomes.
- Cart.com, an end-to-end ecommerce solution that empowers brands.
- HYCU, an application aware, cross-cloud data assurance, data mobility, and disaster recovery multicloud solution.
- Incorta, a platform pioneering a modern approach to data management, analytics, and BI.
- Ironclad, contract management software for in-house counsel, legal operations, and teams with a high volume of contracts.
- Itopia, a cloud automation and orchestration platform purpose-built for Google Cloud.
- LogRocket, a modern frontend monitoring and product analytics solution.
- LumApps, a social, mobile, and smart intranet to connect and engage employees.
- MariaDB, one of the leading open source relational databases.
- Premise Data, an AI-driven crowdsourcing engine that reduces the time used to gather data and generate insights.
- Qubole, an open, simple, and secure data lake platform for machine learning, streaming and ad-hoc analytics.
- Rollbar, a continuous code improvement platform.
- TigerGraph, the only scalable graph database for enterprise.
- Trifacta, the only cloud platform for data engineers and analysts to collaboratively profile, prepare, and pipeline data for analytics and machine learning.
- WorkSpan, an ecosystem management platform designed to drive collaboration.
Your success is our success
For us, the most meaningful outcome of our customers’ successes was being named (for the third straight year!) a Google Cloud Reseller Partner of the Year.
If we had to pick a favorite number this year it would have to be 500. In 2021, with our workforce remote, SADA was thrilled to reach that magical number of employees.
This year, SADA gained the distinction of having the most members of the Hybrid Multicloud Google Cloud Certified Fellow Program of any company in the world, with eight employees included on this roster of elite cloud architects and technical leaders who are experts in designing enterprise strategies with Google Cloud Platform and solutions like Anthos.
Inc. Magazine once again recognized SADA on their America’s 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list. As we grow, we’re especially proud to be recognized for our culture, landing on multiple best workplaces lists, including 2021 INC. Best Workplaces and #1 on both 2021 Business Intelligence Group Best Place to Work and 2021 InHerSight Best IT and Services Companies to Work For as Rated by the Women Who Work There.
These accolades don’t just make us feel proud of past work, they inspire us to continue growing our services and specializations, and better our best at every touch point across the company. This year, we also celebrated the opening of our new Global Delivery Center (GDC) in Armenia and applauded our intrepid CEO and President Tony Safoian as he was named Executive of the Year by Business Intelligence Group.
As we say goodbye to 2021, we have lots to ‘SADAbrate.’ Thank you for being an important part of our success. Wishing you good health, prosperity, and good cheer. Happy Holidays!
THE POWER OF YOU
You’re unique and at SADA, we like it that way. Your diverse experience and background are what we’re looking for to innovate and deliver excellence to our customers. Your best ideas? We’re in. Your drive for impact? We love it. Your boldest ambitions? Let’s achieve them, together.
Solve not just for today but for what's next
We'll help you harness the immense power of Google Cloud to solve a business challenge, make your data actionable or transform the way your work.