Re-imagine the way to communicate and collaborate with Google Workspace
Join us for a quick, 45-minute interactive session focused on a Return to the office while sipping on a cup of regionally brewed coffee – on us! This collaborative and engaging discussion, led by Google’s Workspace strategist, Tony Majewski and SADA’s awesome 27° hosts, Troy Edwards and Rowan Manson, will focus on:
- Google’s return to office: including insight on what was learned and how the culture has been impacted.
- Digital & physical agility: learn more about Google’s approach to space and promotion of equity and inclusivity.
- Insights from SADA: how we’ve helped customers and partners increase workplace productivity and collaboration.
Walk away with practical guidance to design a flexible and secure hybrid working environment for your teams in Western Canada and beyond.
- Date: Tuesday, November 16th
- Time: 10am PT / 11am CT
- Where: Google Meet
- Who: Western Canada Directors and Executives
Register today and receive a gourmet SADA brew kit*, including a travel tumbler, premium coffee regionally brewed in Okotoks, Alberta and a French press made by a Canadian company that provides clean water to people in developing countries.