LOS ANGELES, August 22, 2023 – SADA, a leading business and technology consultancy, today announced continued momentum on the heels of a successful start to 2023, driven by key product launches in modernization, security, and more; industry recognition in the channel and generative AI; and, continued business growth.
Revenue in the public cloud market is projected to reach $617B in 2024, according to Statista. As companies continue to adopt public cloud services and solutions – such as generative AI and cybersecurity – to modernize and grow, SADA is uniquely positioned in the market as a fully dedicated Google Cloud partner.
SADA has announced its Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) modernization solution to ensure customers are well-equipped to manage their data needs. The EDW modernization offering helps customers connect previously dispersed data points and transform them into actionable insights at scale. With the launch of this solution, SADA will continue to support customers migrating to Google Cloud, helping them optimize cloud investments and increase business success.
In addition to the EDW launch, SADA previously released enhancements to its suite of products and services. With the unveiling of several additional capabilities, SADA offers expertise across various functions for Google Cloud and enables customer agility, security, and modernization.
- Cloud Security Confidence Assessment: A 10-point assessment, conducted by a team of SADA security experts, which evaluates any company’s current controls and provides recommendations and best practices to reduce risks and prepare for threats.
- Enterprise Transformation with Google Workspace: Designed to empower businesses with tools for disparate workforces, SADA’s Enterprise Transformation solution includes the Google Workspace, combined with the company’s services and ISV partner solutions engineered to help customers achieve their most ambitious productivity and collaboration goals.
- Identity & Access Management with Google Cloud: SADA’s IAM solutions are a critical component for customers’ cloud computing needs, allowing them to manage digital identities and control resource access within an organization.
The company recently received prestigious industry recognition and awards, including:
- Being named a Niche Player in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Download the report here.
- Recognition as a launch partner with Google Cloud to build and deploy new generative AI-powered features for its joint customer base
- Placing four members on this year’s CRN Women of the Channel Awards
- Membership on Elite 150 for CRN’s MSP 500 awards
SADA further entrenched itself as a key industry partner alongside notable technology companies, including VMware, New Relic, and Palo Alto Networks, while also expanding its collaborative efforts with industry-leading cloud security company Orca Security.
Heading into the Google Cloud Next conference with tremendous momentum, SADA’s team of experts will participate in a series of speaking sessions alongside key customers and partners, sharing strategies and recommendations to help drive the next wave of Google Cloud innovation. Sessions include:
- Beyond Chatbots Concise Metrics from Complex Unstructured Data with GenerativeAI – Tuesday, August 29, 12:20 p.m. PT
- Community Health Systems transforms with data analytics and enables AI with BigQuery – Tuesday, August 29, 1:30 p.m. PT
- Why Digital Turbine went all in with Google Cloud – Wednesday, August 30, 3:30 p.m. PT
- How FEVO Is Revolutionizing Online Shopping With Cloud Security Posture Management – Tuesday, August 29, 2:40 p.m. PT
- BigQuery In Action: Demos And Case Studies With Ranker, The Worldwide Leader In Fan-Powered Rankings – Wednesday, August 30, 12:30 p.m. PT
Click here to learn more about SADA’s cloud solutions and services.
Visit sada.com/next for more information about SADA’s sessions.
Contact [email protected] to schedule a meeting at Google Cloud Next.