In the face of inflationary rates that tease at double-digits, supply chain constraints, and recession, companies must optimize all operational costs.
Cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) expenses have been growing at almost 50% per year, making these costs both an outlier in IT as well as a key target for potential cloud cost reduction. Cloud computing is increasingly central to business strategy and represents an extremely complex spend category. Factors that contribute to this complexity include:
- Over-consumption and overspending can undermine environmental and sustainability initiatives
- Underutilizing cloud spend leads to frustrating inefficiencies and can impede sales, fulfillment, and other core activities
- Organizations trying to manage cloud services via spreadsheets or informal in-house processes are subject to the IT Rule of 30, which states that any unmanaged or poorly managed IT subscription category averages 30% in waste.
Download the Control Your Cloud: Selecting Cloud Cost Management in the Face of Recession report to learn more about:
- The need for cloud cost management and optimization
- The enterprise challenges cloud cost management and optimization address
- The value of software and services for cloud cost management and optimization
- Key differentiators in the cloud cost management market
- Why SADA is an Amalgam Insights Distinguished Vendor for Cloud Cost and Optimization Management
Written by Amalgam Insights and underwritten by SADA, the report provides business leaders in IT, finance, and software development with key trends, insights, and strategies for managing and optimizing their cloud computing resources in 2022 and beyond.