When your business revolves around the sale of digital intellectual property, a robust cybersecurity strategy is a necessity. Media & Entertainment (M&E) companies are especially vulnerable to a wide variety of cybercrime:
- Over half of M&E firms report experiencing three or more cyberattacks over a 12-month period
- COVID-19 and the rise of remote work has made things even more complicated with the overwhelming majority of M&E companies reporting an overall increase in cyberattack frequency
In this increasingly complex cyber threat environment, M&E organizations have to elevate their threat detection and response capabilities.
- Dive into 12 reasons why Google Cloud is a superior choice for M&E organizations
- Hear directly from SADA’s M&E clients on why they opted for Google Cloud over other public cloud providers to secure their wealth of valuable digital content and stay compliant
- Learn how Google Cloud Platform’s (GCP) industry-leading cybersecurity, data governance, and reporting tools enable companies to protect against current and future threats and simplify compliance