A 4 week series on the transformation of Google Workspace
Today’s work is all about creation, communication, and collaboration, which is why countless organizations rely on Google Workspace. But have you seen Google Workspace lately? This popular suite of productivity tools has had a major glow up, and we’ve assembled a team of experts to walk you through it. Join us for this 4-week series showcasing all the new Workspace innovations. Join us June 6 and be prepared to transform your work and your world!
In this course, you will:
- Discover the powerful new user interface
- Explore how to get the most out of hybrid work
- Dive deep into improved security features
- Use integrated Workspace apps in Gmail
- Learn how to access Chat/Spaces conversations in Google Meet meetings
- Get practical advice from SADA customers who are using new Workspace to improve collaboration and productivity
Each session offers hands-on training and guidance by leading SADA and Google Cloud engineers. By the end of this four-week series, you’ll understand the benefits of the new interface, find the right solutions for your hybrid work strategy, and learn which powerful new security features are best for your organization. Anyone in your organization who is invested in getting the most from Workspace is welcome to attend. Who doesn’t love a good glow up?
Sessions: Tuesdays starting June 7th | 11:00 am PST / 2:00 pm EST