SADA is pleased to announce that we are teaming up with Google Cloud to help businesses implement Contact Center AI (CCAI) to respond rapidly to customer concerns surrounding COVID-19. Rapid Response Virtual Agent—a customized CCAI Virtual Agent (chat and voice bot)—enables you to provide 24/7 conversational self-service support via chat, by delivering up-to-date information on your website, and voice, through automated responses over the phone.
As COVID-19 continues to spread globally, there is unprecedented demand on government agencies, healthcare organizations, and businesses to quickly respond to constituent, patient and consumer inquiries regarding health, wellness, and finances. The overwhelming strain on customer support resources is negatively impacting businesses that are struggling to effectively respond to customers seeking answers.
If your organization is facing these challenges, SADA can build and implement a Rapid Response Virtual Agent to help you more effectively respond to customers during this critical time. Since time is of the essence, we will be working with customers to make sure these deployments and integrations happen quickly— we can have you up and running in less than two weeks.
Implementing a Rapid Response Virtual Agent enables you to provide your customers with immediate self-service to address general questions and concerns about COVID-19, allowing you to:
- Update your Rapid Response Virtual Agent quickly as needed.
- Free up your agents so your customers have immediate access to the information they need, and let your agents focus on providing higher value-added, more personalized responses to customers who need it.
- Triage and resolve more of your calls with the staff you have.
Rapid Response Virtual Agent is available to businesses and organizations in all industries, including healthcare, government, travel, retail, and financial services. It is also available worldwide in any of the 23 languages supported by Dialogflow.
Contact Center AI: Dialogflow Demo
Chad Johnson—Director, CCAI at SADA—demonstrates how Dialogflow, a component of Contact Center AI, can fully automate routine telephone interactions.
SADA’s Response to COVID-19
The impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has created many new challenges and changed how we connect, how we work, and how we consume. SADA is here to help our customers, our employees, and the community at large through these challenging times. Our other efforts include:
- National Response Portal: SADA is collaborating with HCA Healthcare and the nation’s leading healthcare providers to build the National Response Portal running on Google Cloud, bringing data together to combat the spread of COVID-19.
- #CloudQuarters: Your resource hub for remote workers, offering information, guidance, tips & tricks, and online events to help our collective community embrace this shift to remote work and give us a space to come together.
- Google Meet Free Trial: SADA’s Google Meet Quickstart Offer is designed to get you up and running with Google Meet, Chat and Drive within days, with all of the security, configuration, and training you would expect in an enterprise-grade professional services engagement. Trial ends September 30th.