Table of contents
- Exploring the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- SADA cloud transformation services and Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Download the Gartner ® Magic Quadrant™ for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services 2023 research report
- Gartner Magic Quadrant frequently asked questions (FAQs)
SADA is proud to have been positioned in the Niche Players’ Quadrant in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. This recognition is for SADA’s cloud transformation services in assisting organizations with their transitions to Google Cloud. In this post, we’ll explore the significance of the Gartner Magic Quadrant reports, and what, as per us, this recognition communicates to our current and future customers about SADA.
Exploring the Gartner Magic Quadrant
Gartner Magic Quadrant is a culmination of research in a specific market, giving you a wide-angle view of the relative positions of the market’s competitors. By applying a graphical treatment and a uniform set of evaluation criteria, a Magic Quadrant helps you quickly ascertain how well technology providers are executing their stated visions and how well they are performing against Gartner’s market view.
What is the Gartner Magic Quadrant?
A Magic Quadrant provides a graphical competitive positioning of four types of technology providers, in markets where growth is high and provider differentiation is distinct:
- Leaders execute well against their current vision and are well-positioned for tomorrow.
- Visionaries understand where the market is going or have a vision for changing market rules, but do not yet execute well.
- Niche Players focus successfully on a small segment, or are unfocused and do not out-innovate or outperform others.
- Challengers execute well today or may dominate a large segment, but do not demonstrate an understanding of market direction.
Gartner’s interactive Magic Quadrant features enable you to create a view of the Magic Quadrant to reflect your own business goals, needs, and priorities. Most significantly, the interactive features enable you to adjust the weightings applied to each of the evaluation criteria to generate a new, client-specific Magic Quadrant graphic for that market. You can then save and share these customized Magic Quadrants for your internal analyses and decision making.
Gartner’s interactive Magic Quadrant also brings together its expert opinion and the Peer Insights user-contributed reviews into one experience. The User Review tab enables you to read and evaluate what your peers have to say about the enterprise IT solutions they have implemented and use in their enterprise on a daily basis.
How the Magic Quadrant works
Contextualization enables you to view a Gartner Magic Quadrant through a specific lens, providing high-impact additional perspectives by key industry, region, and company size. This enhancement provides analyst commentary on the market and notable vendors from key client contexts. The interactive Magic Quadrant experience provides you with a customized view of the market based on the criteria most important to you.
Why does the Magic Quadrant matter?
Magic Quadrants help you:
- Get quickly educated about a market’s competing technology providers and their ability to deliver on what end users require today and in the future
- Understand how a market’s technology providers are competitively positioned and the strategies they are using to compete for end-user business
- Compare a technology provider’s strengths and challenges with your specific needs.
SADA cloud transformation services and Gartner Magic Quadrant
SADA, as a vendor in cloud transformation services, is recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services as a Niche Player. SADA believes with a proven track record of delivering innovative cloud solutions with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), that its positioning and performance within the Magic Quadrant carry significant weight for businesses navigating the complex terrain of cloud computing.
The Gartner Magic Quadrant’s evaluation of SADA’s offerings encompassed various Strengths and Cautions among other recognized vendors. This comprehensive assessment equips organizations with a clear understanding of how SADA fares in the realm of cloud transformation among other recognized providers in this market space. By analyzing SADA’s position, organizations gain insights into the company’s potential to align with their unique, cloud-focused vision.
SADA provides cloud transformation services for any organization, in any industry, seeking to take advantage of unique opportunities to scale and innovate in the cloud. These services include:
SADA’s team of technical and change management experts, recognized for excellence in 10 Google Cloud Specialization areas and counting, will support you every step of the way on your cloud journey. Whether you’re defining your strategy, driving big changes, or deploying your latest innovation, our dedicated team is ready to support you with the heavy lifting. From small startups to industry-defining enterprises, we can help you achieve your goals, no matter how big or small. From start to finish, your seasoned SADA consultants drive value for your business at every stage.
Cloud Architecture and Migration
Cloud migration is a complex process that can be fraught with pitfalls if not done correctly. SADA can help you avoid these pitfalls and ensure a smooth migration to the cloud. Our experts specialize in hybrid and multi-cloud deployments and can help you create a plan that meets your specific needs. We’ll also work with you to minimize disruption to your teams during the migration process. With SADA’s help, you can migrate to the cloud with confidence and peace of mind.
Cloud Cost Optimization
Whether you want to expand your existing FinOps capabilities or start from scratch, we’ll give you the tools you need to build a culture of efficiency, value awareness, and accountability. As a premier member of the FinOps Foundation, SADA experts can help your IT, finance, and business teams save money while increasing productivity and enabling innovation. Your SADA team will provide guidance to help you streamline the IT financial process, enable frictionless cloud governance, and gain cost visibility into real-time billing/cost data at all levels of your organization.
Managed Cloud Services
SADA’s award-winning team of IT professionals will proactively manage your business systems, giving you peace of mind. We’ll monitor your cloud infrastructure as if it were our own, using globally recognized compliance standards for a secure, scalable, and reliable cloud platform. By ensuring that your infrastructure is always stable and secure, we can help you optimize costs, minimize operational inefficiencies, and improve IT uptime.
Change Management and Training
SADA’s Change Management team can help you simplify organizational change by providing high-value trainings and custom resources to all your relevant stakeholders. Empowering your teams to confidently embrace new technologies is the first step in transforming the way they work, which will lead to increased productivity, innovation, and collaboration.
Hybrid and Multicloud Services
To reap the benefits of a hybrid and/or multi-cloud strategy, you need expert implementation. SADA has the deep expertise in hardware, software, and cloud components necessary for a successful hybrid and/or multi-cloud deployment. You’ll enjoy the benefits of combining migration and modernization into one step, eliminating time-consuming code rewrites and costly manual processes. With more certified Anthos fellows than any other organization, SADA offers custom solutions and best practices designed to help you get the most out of the cloud.
Improve your business decisions with custom apps that allow your company to visualize important data and provide engaging and seamless user experiences. SADA’s Location Intelligence team offers design, deployment, and implementation services that address your specific business challenges and deliver value to your customers. Leverage SADA’s extensive expertise in Google Maps Platform to innovate and scale your unique offering.
Manage and optimize transportation assets with ATOM, a powerful cloud-based application that helps organizations make data-driven decisions on project scheduling, work order management, and budget allocation.
SADA’s solutions span five key areas:
- Productivity & Collaboration – Empower teams to achieve, in any business operations configuration, whether in-office, remote, or hybrid. Google Workspace provides the backbone of digital transformation, with SADA providing strategic guidance on change management and deployment, as well as consultation on the latest Workspace features, including Duet AI, a powerful generative AI component.
- Security – Protecting your customers, your teams, and your data is crucial to any organization operating in the cloud. SADA’s team of security experts apply best practices and innovative security solutions in industries including finance, government, retail, and more. SADA’s areas of security expertise include zero-trust security, security operations, cloud security posture management, and more.
- Data and AI – Your data is one of your most valuable resources, and your next great innovation may depend on leveraging your data in entirely new ways. Increasingly, this means embracing artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) solutions, including generative AI. SADA’s team of data and AI experts can help you integrate these powerful new technologies into your workflow, opening opportunities to achieve greater innovation and efficiency.
- Infrastructure and Application Modernization – Staying ahead of the curve means adapting to the cloud strategy that works for you. Whether you’re going all-in on Google Cloud or adopting a hybrid strategy, your dedicated SADA team works alongside your internal team on every step of your cloud migration and helps you develop the strategy that’s right for you. With more certified Anthos fellows than any other organization, SADA is particularly adept at hybrid cloud solutions, and specializes in application modernization in a manner that helps you take full advantage of the power of the cloud.
- Location Intelligence – Maps and location data are an increasingly significant component of any organization’s data profile. Tapping into SADA’s Google Maps Platform expertise, you can custom-build applications that integrate routes, locations, and real-time data, greatly improving your customers’ experience. The latest advances in location intelligence also empower you to integrate sustainability practices, with smart routing and supply chain management.
Download the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services 2023 research report
For more insight into why SADA was recognized as a Niche Player in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services, download the complete report, below.
Gartner Magic Quadrant frequently asked questions (FAQs)
A Gartner Magic Quadrant is a culmination of research in a specific market, giving you a wide-angle view of the relative positions of the market’s competitors. By applying a graphical treatment and a uniform set of evaluation criteria, a Magic Quadrant helps you quickly ascertain how well technology providers are executing their stated visions and how well they are performing against Gartner’s market view.
A Magic Quadrant provides a graphical competitive positioning of four types of technology providers, in markets where growth is high and provider differentiation is distinct: Leaders execute well against their current vision and are well-positioned for tomorrow; Visionaries understand where the market is going or have a vision for changing market rules, but do not yet execute well; Niche Players focus successfully on a small segment, or are unfocused and do not out-innovate or outperform others; and Challengers execute well today or may dominate a large segment, but do not demonstrate an understanding of market direction.
Recognition in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services is significant for SADA. SADA believes being a Niche Player in the market demonstrates its Ability to Execute its cloud transformation services with Google Cloud and the Completeness of Vision for the future.
Businesses can use the Gartner Magic Quadrant to evaluate where SADA cloud transformation services stand compared to other providers in the market. Depending on their specific needs and priorities, they can choose a provider that aligns with their goals. For example, if a company seeks to establish a strategy with Google Cloud, they might opt for a Niche Player like SADA. As per Gartner, “Keep in mind that focusing on the leaders’ quadrant isn’t always the best course of action. There are good reasons to consider market challengers. And a niche player may support your needs better than a market leader. It all depends on how the provider aligns with your business goals.”
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and MAGIC QUADRANT is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services, Mark Ray, Craig Lowery, Tobi Bet, Allan Wilkins, Karl Rosander, Tom Sieber, August 16, 2023
Gartner and Peer Insights™ are trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.