Fueled by the COVID-19 pandemic, consumers’ shift to eCommerce accelerated at its fastest rate ever:
- Total online spending reached $82.5 billion in May 2020, up 77% year-over-year.
- Nearly three-quarters of consumers have been shopping online more frequently since the pandemic began, and 88% intend to continue doing so even after a vaccine or cure is found.
As a result, a flexible and highly scalable ecommerce presence is more important than ever. Additionally, retailers need a robust supply chain and the ability to react swiftly to emerging consumer trends so that they can deliver new service offerings that support their customers’ changing preferences.
To help retailers set up for success in 2021 and beyond, SADA has identified key strategies for retailers to leverage Google Cloud to restructure, digitally transform, and deliver world-class omnichannel shopping experiences. Download The retailer’s guide to successful selling to learn about:
- Using location-based insights to deliver customer-centric experiences
- Demolishing data silos and using smart analytics to glean actionable insights
- Getting the insights you need to improve visibility and fulfillment
- Increasing conversions by giving customers more of what they love
- Providing better customer service at scale
- Using APIs to enable new services and open up new revenue channels
- Delivering faster, easier and contactless checkout options
- Optimizing front-line and remote workforces with Google Workspace
- And more…