Tixsee is an innovative Fan Experience Management Platform for the sports, entertainment and venue management industries.
Tixsee was looking for a way to recreate the ticket-buying experience for the Dallas Mavericks by building an interactive buyer experience that lets fans see the view from their seats before purchasing.
SADA worked with Tixsee to integrate Google Maps API into its unique platform. From the Mavericks’ Web site, fans can take a tour of the arena, stroll the aisles to see the view of the court from any seat, then buy a ticket. They can also tour the Mavericks’ store and buy team gear. Visitors make their way around the arena using familiar Street View controls.
Results and benefits
- Increased website engagement with an interactive interface
- Provides fans with the ability to tour the arena and see the view from any seat
- Allows Tixsee to create special, integrated offers to increase ticket sales
- Improves customer satisfaction by providing an immersive buying experience
- Streamlines backend capabilities by embedding Street View imagery in its CMS
“When you go to a basketball game, you want to make sure you get great seats, secure an awesome view of the court and are able to find your way around the arena. That’s what we’re doing for fans of the Dallas Mavericks with our Tixsee platform, an immersive shopping experience that lets people see the view from their seats before purchasing.” – Brett Dowling, Founder and President, Tixsee
Source: Google Geo Developers Blog