SADA IMPACT OFFICIAL SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION RULES (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION.
PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Promotion: The SADA Impact Official Social Media Promotion is a SADA Impact social media Promotion promotion based on eligibility, entry requirements, and other terms and conditions as set forth in the Official Rules herein (“Promotion”).
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by SADA Systems, Inc. (“SADA” or “Sponsor”).
- Entrant: An individual who participates in, enters into, or wins the Promotion (“Entrant” or “Entrants” or “You” or “Your”).
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to Entrants who are individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of Entrant’s entry date and who are legal citizens of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of SADA and their immediate family members (spouse, domestic partner, parents, legal guardians, grandparents, grand children, siblings, children and “step” of each (regardless of where they reside, and those individuals living in their same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate, enter, or win. By participating, Entrants agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to the decisions of SADA, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion Period begins Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 9 a.m. PT and ends Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 5 p.m. PT. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for the Promotion.
- How to Enter: No purchase or payment necessary to enter or to win. During the Promotion Period, eligible Entrants must:
- (i) follow SADA on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram;
- (ii) register and attend SADA Impact in person in Los Angeles, CA or virtually, at your own expense, September 14 and 15, 2022 (event attendance constitutes your participation in one (1) session during one (1) of the two (2) event days;
- (iii) “like” a post that references SADA Impact on SADA’s Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram pages; and (iv) comment on the post referencing SADA Impact and tag THREE (3) colleagues you would like to attend with you (whether live or virtually) in the comments section. By successfully completing steps i-iv during the Promotion Period, Entrant is automatically entered to win the Prize.
- As a bonus entry on Instagram, Entrant may share a SADA Impact post to their story and tag SADA.
- Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the allowable entries by using multiple/different email addresses, names, identities, or any other tactics or methods to enter will disqualify Entrant and void all of such Entrant’s entries. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility of all Entrants. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements are void.
- Any entry by any method other than set forth above is void.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Two (2) winners will be selected by Sponsor or its designated agent at random following SADA Impact. The winners will be selected and notified via direct message on or before September 29, 2022. If the winners do not accept the Prize within forty-eight (48) hours of notification by Sponsor, are disqualified for any reason, or declines the Prize for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize to the next qualifying Entrant by random selection from among all remaining eligible entries. SADA’s decision and all determinations are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Prize: All Prize details are at SADA’s sole discretion. Except where prohibited by law, the Promotion winner’s entry and acceptance of the Prize is a $500.00 USD Visa® Gift Card. The total Prize value is $500.00 USD. The Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as a part of the prize. The Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, negotiated, refunded, or redeemed for cash, or used in conjunction with any other competition or offer. Notwithstanding the foregoing, SADA reserves the right to substitute or modify a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. The Prize is awarded “as is.” All components of the Prize are subject to availability. Gift card is subject to the terms and conditions, rules, and policies, provided by the respective gift card. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, provincial/territorial and local taxes and withholdings, tax liability, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the Prize.
- General Terms and Conditions: Entrants are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in this Promotion, Entrant represents and warrants: (a) the entry is your own for you to win the Prize; (b) the entry does not contain any false information; and (c) that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. All Entrants agree to follow the Official Rules and release, discharge, hold harmless and indemnify SADA, its employees, affiliates, officers, directors, representatives, contractors, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of any injuries, damages or losses to any person of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any promotional-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, Entrant hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, that Sponsor has an irrevocable, sub-licensable, and absolute unrestricted right and permission to use, without limitation, Entrant’s name, image, likeness, photograph, statements, biographical information, mannerisms, voice, city and state, prize information, any quotes attributable to Entrant related to the Promotion, and any other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material, in Sponsor’s sole discretion) for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising, trade, use, publish, post, display, promotional and publicity purposes, on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further authorization, notification, opportunity to review, approval or compensation of any kind, and Entrant releases Released Parties from any and all liability related thereto. All copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights shall be owned by Sponsor or its licensors, and Entrant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of rights or control, as well as any possible claims of misuse under contract, tort, or any other theory of law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Promotion without prior notification to Entrant, and the right to make changes or additions to these Official Rules for any reason at any time. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any portion of these Official Rules is found to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable in any respect, the remainder of these Official Rules will remain enforceable, and in full force and effect. Nothing contained in these Official Rules obligates SADA to make use of any of the rights granted herein and Entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
- Release: WINNERS AND ENTRANTS RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, SPONSOR, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES, TO ANY PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH), OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ENTRANCE, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ANY PORTION THEREOF OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION. By entering this Contest, the Entrant agrees to the following Statement: I expressly understand that Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California provides substantially as follows: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM, MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH DEBTOR." The provisions of this Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California and any similar law of any state, territory, or other jurisdiction are hereby expressly waived.
- Limitations of Liability: SADA shall not be responsible for and shall not be liable for, without limitation, late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, incorrect, illegible, undeliverable, destroyed, and/or lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incorrect, or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions and/or entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, delayed, or garbled computer, electronic, or telephone transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on computer networks, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the promotion or downloading any material for the Promotion or other telecommunications malfunctions which may limit an entrant's ability to participate, whether caused by Entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Promotion; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of, administration of, or announcement of this Promotion or the Prize. Sponsor may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning the Prize if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor determines that said Entrant attempts or is attempting to compromise the integrity of the Promotion or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sponsor representatives. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all legal and equitable relief or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in a manner deemed appropriate by Sponsor.
- Further Liability Limitations: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIESSADA BE RESPONSIBLE OR OTHERWISE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED TO THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING ANY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY DOWNLOADING FROM OR PRINTING MATERIAL FROM THE WEBSITE. EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. WINNERS AGREE THAT ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, NO RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ACCEPTED BY RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, OR RE-ROUTING RESULTING FROM ANY ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
- Disputes and Arbitration; Governing Law: Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration conducted in Los Angeles, California by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”), provided that notwithstanding any contrary provision within the AAA Rules, the arbitrator must determine the rights and obligations of the parties according to the substantive laws of the state of California, and any award, which may include legal and equitable relief, will be final and binding and judgment may be enforced by any court of competent jurisdiction; (ii) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual documented out-of-pocket expenses, and Entrant futher waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (iii) Entrant expressly agrees that these Official Rules are intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of California and that this Promotion and any validity, interpretation, enforceability, or dispute arising under or related thereto (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) will be governed by the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to its conflicts of law or choice of law principles or rules that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s laws.
- Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Promotion Period.