A pioneer in the industry since 1983, LCC International
has performed technical services for the largest wireless operators in North and South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa and Asia. The Company has worked with all major access technologies (including UMTS, EV-DO, HSDPA and WiMAX) and has participated in the success of some of the largest and most sophisticated wireless systems in the world. LCC recently switched to Google Apps
for their messaging and collaboration needs with the support of SADA Systems, Inc.
SADA worked closely with LCCI to develop a strategy for meeting the goals of the implementation. To meet the needs of users at LCC International, SADA worked closely with their own IT department to implement Google Apps. Solutions deployed at LCCI include:
- Email migration and contact sharing in between Google Apps and the Active Directory system in place at LCCI.
- Set up the Gmail list tool to maintain distribution lists managed by LCCI.
- Deployed Enhanced Dual Delivery to maintain messages sent to both accounts (Exchange and Gmail) during the transition period.
- Conducted extensive online training via webinar for employees on five continents.
- Transitioned LCC International’s 1,100 employees to Google Apps from their previous MS Exchange-based system.
LCC’s Vice President of Information Systems John Buckholz will lead a Tech Republic sponsored Google webinar to share his experience in “going Google.” Joining John will be SADA’s Director of Projects and Development, Michael Higby, who served as SADA’s primary liaison to LCC even before the project started through final rollout.
Read more about LCC’s deployment of Google Apps by clicking here.
You’re invited to join the webinar this Thursday, December 3rd at 11:00 a.m. PST (GMT – 8). For more information and to register please visit this link
. For more information on Google Apps please visit this link
or call 866-997-0000, option 3.