Let’s face it, even in the best of cases, enterprise applications can be complex and expensive to maintain. To address these challenges, Google Cloud developed Anthos so you can modernize existing apps and build cloud-native ones anywhere―simply, securely, and cost-effectively.
In this white paper, “Anthos under the hood: The technologies that will transform enterprise applications,” Google Cloud provides an in-depth look at each layer of the Anthos platform and how to leverage its capabilities―so your organization can move forward with its goals of modernizing applications for the cloud era. If you’re an organization looking to better manage applications in today’s hybrid and multi-cloud world, this white paper is for you. You’ll learn more about:
- Enterprise-grade container orchestration and management
- Defining configuration and enforcing policies across environments
- Managing and securing traffic between services
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and improving application performance
- Simplifying the developer experience with serverless anywhere
- Modern CI/CD with automated development tools and expert guidance