Since its beginning over 10 years ago, Google has constantly innovated to bring businesses more than a dozen new G Suite services to help them reimagine how they work, including powerful video conferencing (Hangouts Meet), secure team messaging (Hangouts Chat) and enterprise-grade search capabilities (Cloud Search). They’ve also infused their products with advanced artificial intelligence to make it easier to respond to emails, gather insights from data and protect against phishing attacks before they happen.
While the value of G Suite has increased, prices have remained unchanged for over a decade. It’s within this context that Google announced the prices for G Suite will be increasing as follows:
- Basic edition will increase from $5 USD to $6 USD per user per month
- G Suite Business edition will increase from $10 USD to $12 USD per user per month
- The price of G Suite Enterprise edition will remain the same.
G Suite Basic or Business Customers on the Flexible Plan:
- New prices will go into effect on April 2, 2019
Annual Plan Customers:
- New prices will go into effect the first time their plan renews on or after April 2, 2019
For more information, here’s the official Google blog post announcing the upcoming changes.
Have any questions?
SADA’s team is available to answer any questions you may have about your terms and provide recommendations on how best to proceed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with our experts.