When it comes to cloud transformation, every business is unique. At the same time, the more businesses move to the cloud, the more we learn about potential pitfalls, best practices, and entirely new opportunities and paths to success.
That’s why SADA developed our POWER line of service products to help businesses of every size and in every industry on their path to the cloud. SADA POWER is where customized plans meet road-tested methodologies.
When you choose a POWER product, you get SADA’s deep expertise and practical knowledge of what works and what has failed in the past. You get the support of a dedicated team whose first task is to fully understand your challenges and see your potential. Your SADA team of engineers, cloud architects, and change management experts proactively puts you on the path to success.
- An in-depth assessment of your unique business goals, challenges, and vision.
- Clearly defined milestones spread across the period of engagement to ensure continual forward progress.
- Customized deliverables including training sessions, documents, and architectural diagrams.
- Ongoing support with SADA experts who are not only available to help troubleshoot issues when they arise, but proactively anticipate challenges and provide solutions ahead of time.
SADA’s POWER service products are divided into four categories based on where you’re at on your cloud journey:
- POWERSTART: Assessments and workshops tailored for organizations that are ready to embrace the cloud but could use expert guidance on where to start.
- POWERUP: Proofs of concept and pilot programs designed to test innovative ideas at the early, incubation stage.
- POWERON: For when you’re set to launch your solution in a production-ready environment.
- POWERFORWARD: Ongoing managed services to support your application, with an emphasis on scaling, innovating, and expansion.
With plans for more products well underway, here are SADA’s current POWER service offerings.
- Cloud Security Assessment: A dedicated SADA team, including a Senior Cloud Security Engineer and a Project Manager, evaluates your current configurations and platform controls, provide detailed recommendations, and present best practices to reduce risk and confront common threats.
- User Experience Research & Discovery: Modernize your outdated software and workflows with SADA to enhance your applications while planning and preparing for the future.
- Hadoop Migration Assessment: Identify the stages to and evaluate the complexity of migrating your Hadoop workloads to Google Cloud to achieve cost savings and modernize with minimal effort.
- ML Feasibility Study: Determine the viability of a machine learning use case with respect to the underlying data, patterns, and proposed machine learning model or API.
- Workspace Security Assessment: Evaluate your current configurations and platform controls, with in-depth labs on security topics, and detailed recommendations to ensure you’re ready for tomorrow’s risk environment.
- Data Platform Foundation: An initial data warehouse pipeline built in Google Cloud to process and store data with charts and graphs for interpretation.
- Machine Learning Minimum Viable Model: An initial ML model that uses your data to address your business use case, including code to train the model and evaluate its quality.
- Machine Learning Minimum Viable Pipeline: A secure pipeline for when your model is trained in a common ML framework and is ready to move to Google Cloud.
- Google Cloud Foundation: A customizable, production-ready environment set up according to best practices to lower risk, accelerate adoption of Google Cloud, and power long-term success.
- GCVE Foundation: Migrate your on-premises VMware to Google Cloud VMware Engine (GCVE) to assist with managing infrastructure, improve platform stability, and facilitate cost management.
- Production ML: Your ML solution introduced into production to serve model predictions, evolve models, and achieve confidence in performance.
- Cloud Armor: Protect your applications and websites against denial of service and web attacks with Google Cloud Armor implementation.
- Google Cloud Marketplace Integration: Onboard your software solution to the Google Cloud Marketplace to expand marketing and improve sales.
- Google Workspace Foundation: Empower your workforce like never before with Workspace and a cost-effective, efficient, secure, and customized path to enhanced productivity.
- reCAPTCHA Enterprise: Distinguish between human and automated access by enhancing the security of your web applications by implementing reCAPTCHA Enterprise.
- LumApps Foundation: Implementation of the Alliance partner Lumapps, an employee experience platform integrated with Google Workspace.
- itopia: Implement a secure, serverless platform that allows developers to code in containerized spaces.
- 360° Benefits: A full suite of the support and expert guidance you need to accelerate your business on Google Cloud, designed to eliminate technical and business blockers, advise you on your Google Cloud investment for optimal growth, and keep costs low while fast-tracking your deployment.
- Flex Services: Managed services for long haul transformation of applications, infrastructure, and internal processes while managing and supporting your Google Cloud environment.