We’re less than a month away from Google Cloud Next, the premier cloud transformation event of the year, and we at SADA couldn’t be more thrilled. As a marquee sponsor, we’ll be offering our Cloud Concierge Services and at our custom booth in a prime location. Register today if you haven’t already, and stop by our booth to consult with SADA experts who are pioneering a wide variety of next-generation cloud solutions.
As we prepare for the big event, we’ve landed on our top three reasons why you’re not going to want to miss this year’s Next.
1. Google Cloud Next is going all in with generative AI
You’ve been hearing about it for months, tried it out yourself, and are understandably stoked to see how far into the future generative AI takes us. Google Cloud Next 2023 marks the moment that decades of research come to light, and many of Google’s powerful generative AI tools make their introduction. This is when we’ll get to see the powerful Google Workspace “Help Me Write” feature in action, and learn what’s next for Vertex AI. Whether it’s copy, image generation, or capabilities that have yet to even occur to us, you can be sure that surprises are in store. In the meantime, check out our generative AI resources, including information on signing up for custom workshops.
2. Keynotes, panels, and a wealth of content
The programming at Google Cloud Next 2023 is already almost too much to take in. SADA experts have been busy for months developing demos, honing insights, and polishing case studies to share with attendees. We’re adding more content every day, but here are just a few of the sessions you can look forward to:
- Why Digital Turbine went all in with Google Cloud–Learn how migrating enabled Digital Turbine to establish automation, security, and resiliency from the beginning, increasing their competitive stance while making product enhancements like AI easier to incorporate.
- Community Health Systems transforms with data analytics and enables AI with BigQuery–Find out how this healthcare industry leader is working with SADA and Google Cloud to overcome challenges related to data silos, data access, data quality, and data security.
- Beyond Chatbots: Concise metrics from complex unstructured data with generative AI–Google’s generative AI tools can help organizations extract key metrics and insights from complex, unstructured data such as phone transcripts. This talk hosted by SADA AI experts Simon Margolis and Chad Johnson will explore how these tools can be used to identify trends, patterns, and relationships in data that would be difficult or impossible to identify manually.
- How FEVO is revolutionizing online shopping with Cloud Security Posture Management–Learn how FEVO, a leading social commerce company that lets friends shop together on any website, tapped SADA to support their rapid expansion and cloud modernization efforts with cloud security services, including data protection, redundancy, and creating a security platform with confidence.
- The latest GKE/Anthos innovations that increase velocity, reduce risk, and lower TCO–Join SADA’s Chris Hendrich, Associate CTO, AppMod, and Google Cloud Senior Product Manager Naasief Edross as they discuss the latest GKE/Anthos innovations.
In addition to opportunities to see presentations and pose questions to SADA experts, all attendees get access to our library of content to inform and inspire your most ground-breaking cloud innovations. In the coming weeks, we’ll be posting on this blog with updates on programming specific to various areas of the Cloud Concierge experience, including generative AI and data, cloud security, productivity & collaboration, infrastructure and application modernization, and location intelligence.
3. Happy hours, giveaways, and networking on overdrive
Quite simply, Google Cloud Next 2023 represents the biggest concentration in cloud transformation talent on the planet. We at SADA are over the moon at the prospect of connecting over refreshments with innovators who come to us with their boldest ambitions. Be sure to visit our dedicated Google Cloud Next microsite for news on happy hours and after-hours opportunities to network. Come raise a glass with us!