An Interactive Mapping Application to Manage Projects
dotMaps is a powerful project coordination tool to better manage the public Right of Way. The dotMaps application reduces the risk of project conflicts, saving organizations both time and costs associated with duplicative and conflicting efforts. Conflicts are generated in real-time, leading to faster resolution.
Built using Google Maps and Google Cloud Platform, dotMaps includes a simple, intuitive map editing and creation tool. The result is a high-performance, easy-to-use application that effectively streamlines workflows for better project scheduling and resource management.
dotMaps is designed to support organizations whose operational success depend upon effective communication and accurate geolocation for ongoing projects, such as: Departments of Transportation (DOTs), Public Works, State and Government agencies, utility and gas companies and commercial organizations.
Watch a dotMaps Demo:
Features of dotMaps:
- Built using Google Maps APIs and Google Cloud Platform
- Intuitive project editing and creation tool - notifications and alerts to stakeholders
- Visualization of all projects on maps, identifying conflicts and opportunities
- Admin view of recently modified projects; admins can approve changes
- Manage multiple projects within a single location
- Seamless sync with multiple data formats, including designs, transmittal forms, PDFs, MOUs, and more
- Project updates in real-time; users get email alerts with any changes
- Reduced risk of overlapping projects and duplicated efforts, saving organizations time and money
- Reliable backup with 99.9% up-time guarantee and powered by the same infrastructure as Google.com
- Consolidated data for a centralized hub of information that increases productivity with quick accessibility
- Improved inter and intra-agency collaboration with real-time communication and sharing of project information
- Increase citizen satisfaction with faster projection completion and disaster recovery, from road repairs to new construction
Transformation Success With the Right Partner
With over 20 years of proven expertise in technical consultation and related services, SADA has become the go-to partner for successful business transformation and IT modernization. As a Google Cloud Premier Partner with multiple specializations, SADA has served over 3000 clients and migrated over 25 million users to the cloud.
Insights & Updates
Our team comes out with weekly content on topics that cover the entire Google Cloud ecosystem. From collaboration best practices to new innovations in the cloud, we’ll keep you up to date on the industry’s trending topics.
Follow us on Social for latest updates:
Google Maps Platform: Make Location-Based Information Work for You
Learn how SADA can help your organization develop real, actionable, location-based businesses intelligence for your company with Google Maps Platform.
Seattle Department of Transportation Gains Immediate Cost Savings with SADA Systems’ Project Coordination Application, dotMaps